A better team atmosphere, inclusion and cooperation
By using TeamworkQT team members learn to recognize and resolve challenges. By being facing recognizable team situations, they discover preferred team styles, research alternatives, gain insight into each other’s qualities, and learn to appreciate and utilize it. This contributes to a better team atmosphere, inclusion and cooperation.
- Improve the communication and multidisciplinary cooperation
- Increase the understanding and appreciation of each other’s role and input within teams
- Learn how to give and receive feedback
- More insights in one’s own qualities and pitfalls and those of colleagues within the team
How does it work?
Playing TeamworkQT takes about 2 hours. The game is played by teams on the Quadrality platform which is an online, interactive game environment in which players encounter recognizable team challenges, have to make decisions and experience and learn from the corresponding consequences. TeamworkQT can be played face-to face and also online.
- Collectively resolve conflicts and address problems
- Experience the added value of having real conversations
- Find ways to bridge the differences
- Improve the team performance
Get started with Agile
Working Agile requests a specific mindset and behavior. Our new business game AgileQT supports in (further) developing these. The game helps team members to discover Agile and develop an understanding of what it takes in terms of cooperation, leadership, communication and ways of working. Participants discuss the Agile way of working based on difficult challenges and situations. This provides insights in one’s own attitude and behavior and those of team members regarding Agile. This way the Agile mindset and behavior is sharpened in a playful manner.
- Understand what Agile working means in practice, specifically regarding behavior
- The chance to let teams play simultaneously and let them conquer for points so, next to gained insights, competition and fun are stimulated
- More awareness of what Agile means for you and your colleagues
- Experience the behavior that makes a difference in working Agile
- Improve the effectivity and productivity of the team
- Learn to resolve Agile issues together
- Accelerate your Agile process
- Increase your knowledge of Agile in a loose and enjoyable way